Principal Managing Partner
Blazing Impact Consult
Mobile: +233 24 4364559
- Pharm D. (Doctor of Pharmacy) Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Ghana.
- M.A (Business Psychology) University of Applied Management (UAM), Germany.
- B. Pharm (Hons), Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Ghana.
ROLES & EXPERIENCE
A principal and lead consultant at Leading management and organizational development
- Principal Managing Partner – Blazing Impact Consult (An organizational and personal development consultancy).
- Consulting Partner – Lead-it Africa. (A management consultancy dedicated to Leadership & Business Development).
- Certified Life Coach – New Skills Academy.
- Certified EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE coach – (Institute of Coaching – Daniel Goleman).
- Certified Trainer – (ASTD – American Society of Training and Development).
- Certified: Great Trainer and Coach Program (Institute for Training & Coaching – New Jersey, USA).
- Certified Trainer: Courses & Modules.
a. Situational Leadership (Ken Blanchard)
b. Crucial Conversations (Tools for Talking When Stakes are High)
Isaac Adupong is a consultant offering services in, but not limited to the following areas:
- Leadership & Personal Development
- Career and Professional Development Coaching & Mentoring
- Learning & Capacity Building
- Change Management
- Strategy Implementation Support
- Talent Management
- Stakeholder Management
Relevant experience of Isaac Adupong includes but not limited to:
- INDIVIDUAL COACHING AND MENTORING – Mentors and coaches organisations & businesses to establish their business goals; and individuals to establish Life & Career dreams. He further supports and facilitate the journey to reach these visions and dreams.
- KNUST – FACULTY OF PHARMACY – A visiting lecturer to assist and support final year pharmacy students transit into working life.
- PHARMACEUTICAL SOCIETY OF GHANA – Leads the team to facilitate capacity building & learning in the professional body.
- MTN, Ghana – Isaac Adupong led projects to establish a graduate development program for MTN. The outcome was the emergence of high-potential leadership candidates for the organisation.